Saturday 19 December 2015

2015 Crafting Odds and Sods

2015  Crafting Odds and Sods

I thought I would just take a moment to tidy up my craft photo's and show everybody what else I had been doing amongst all the other stuff.

Firstly some other scarves I did for the Canaan Trust.

Football Type Scarves
A bright idea I had to give to a friend which I embellished one evening. 

Button Embellished Tidy

Thanks for all the patience this year Laura when I pop into Alyssa Rose Boutique (https://www.facebook.com/Alyssa.Rose.Boutique/?fref=ts) with some mad idea.

And finally the famous Salsa Skirt I have been on about which has been driving my friends mad on Facebook.

Salsa Skirt
I had a great time with at Absolute Salsa Socials. http://absolutesalsa.co.uk/
New Classes start soon if you want to get rid of the Xmas - Xtra pounds. 
http://absolutesalsa.co.uk/lessons-autumnwinter/

Close up of flowers
ASTER


BLUEBELL

BUSH ROSE
















CLIMBING ROSE


DAFFODIL
















DAISY
















FOXGLOVE
















IRIS
















MARIGOLD
















PANSY
















PERIWINKLE
















POPPY
















PRIMROSE
















RED HOT POKER

















SCARLET PIMPERNEL
















SNOWDROP
















SUNFLOWER

















THISTLE
















TIGER-LILY
















TULIP

WATER LILY

There are a few more things in the offing but as they are presents I will have to wait until next year. Merry Yuletide and A Happy New Year 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment