Friday 7 July 2017

Second Sewn Head Scarf 2017 Part 2

Second Sewn Head Scarf 2017 Part 2

I have my colours and am ready to start filling the second rose once I have finished the middle one.

Bottom Rose
















Now here it might look like I have gone a bit wrong but I assure you I haven’t. I misplaced the thread I was using so therefore rather than try and turn the house upside down looking for it I started on the Bottom Rose

Bottom Rose Outlined
















This time instead of doing a single outline and then highlighting it I have sewn a double one. I will see if this works out better in the long run.

Double Rose Completed
 













The double edge was much better than sewing a single edge. However I did find that even with the double I still had to touch up in places.


All in all I am quite happy with the result and I now know that this sort of project is ideal for doing whilst waiting for Election Results to come in.

No comments:

Post a Comment