Thursday 17 May 2018

Oh What a Busy Sewing Bee I Am – 2018 Part 1


Oh What a Busy Sewing Bee I Am – 2018 Part 1

I have several projects on the go that need finishing so of course naturally I have started a new one. I am not actually procrastinating I do in fact have a good reason to start this one.

Sew Your Own Reversible Shoulder Bag
















Last Yule my brother bought me this Shoulder Bag Kit for my birthday. Now my birthday isn’t until summer but he reckoned with brilliant logic by then I should have had plenty of time to finish it.

Reversible Bag Contents










In truth I had put it aside to concentrate on other things so I thought with summer fast approaching I better open the box and see what was inside.

The kit is by The Great British Sewing Bee – hence the Blog’s Title. Inside was one set of instructions which covers both machine and hand sewing. This is lucky as I don’t have a sewing machine. It also has the material to make the kit.

Outer Panel
















Wow, how much material? I wasn’t expecting this much. This is just the Outer Panel.

Inner Panel
















The Inner Panel is obviously the same length as it is a Reversible Bag. Sorry folks this is going to take some cutting out so I better get on with it!


No comments:

Post a Comment